Hello fellow Human beings,
I feel so much attracted to this month’s full moon. Mostly it is about healing and letting go of old things that we hang on to and welcome new beginnings. It is time to heal as we are moving pretty fast into this year and I am sure you want to continue with clean energy. It is time to make things happen.
The challenge will be the over-thinking part, so don’t be afraid or angry at yourself when you catch yourself over-thinking a situation. Observe the thought, smile, and imagine it passing by like a cloud. If that doesn’t help, try to focus on your breath or be full aware of what you are doing at the moment. For example if you are walking, feel your legs taking a step, feel the ground, put your attention to the muscles that are moving and how the rest of your body is participating in the walking.
With that being said I have a very nice meditation that I would like to share with you. Below I will take you step-by-step from beginning to end and I hope you will have a great experience. Please share it with me if you wish, I would love to hear from you.
- Drink a glass of water. As you do this, think of positive changes you want to make in your life.
- Write those down on a piece of paper.
- Sit or lay down (I prefer to sit because I fall asleep easily) and take 7 deep breaths. When you feel completely calm bring your attention to your heart.
- Ask your heart, what is it that hurts you the most now. You might start feeling emotional, angry, sad, fearful etc. Don’t run away from the feeling and don’t open your eyes. Just look at this emotion/feeling and observe it. What is it doing, does it have a color, how is it acting with your mind and body.
- Ask the feeling why it is there, and what it has taught you during this time.
- When you get an answer say to yourself loud and clear: “I understand the lesson, I have learned it now, I let go of this situation and or feeling with ease and grace into the Universe”.
- Visualize and see it that this feeling is going up into the Universe.
- When you feel that you are calm and safe, take again 7 deep breaths.
- Now imagine the full moon full of positive energy, sending it your way (what you want to change and improve).
- Ask for guidance and ask how to move further with what you want to change. Any ideas coming up write it down.
- When you have got everything you feel you need say the following: “I accept the guidance of the Universe, I let the Universe show me all the right ways to move forward, I am ready to move forward”.
- Take 7 deep breaths, with every breath you take, feel the positive energy going into your body.
- Open your eyes and drink a glass of water.
I hope this will help you clear some energy and make you move forward. Nameste.
How many more blogs can I ever write with the title “Meaning Of Life”?.
As I was sitting in the subway yesterday, my eyes fell on this old man holding a laptop bag. He looked really tired, it was the end of a working day, so fair enough. But he didn’t only look tired, he looked drained from his daily life. BUT who am I to judge, maybe I just didn’t see it well, OR I just misunderstood what I saw.
I just felt sorry for this old man, he looked like he was 60 years of age, maybe a bit older. I started wondering what he had done with his life. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Not that I am living the life that I have always wanted. I still don’t know my complete destiny, and there are many days where I doubt myself and feel down. But I cannot complain, I thank my God every day. I just feel that I have to make people aware of life and the meaning of it while I am looking for it myself and share my experiences.
BACK to the point! I wish that people will find their own meaning of life, as in asking themselves what they think life is and actually follow their path to freedom. I wish that for everyone because we are all souls that want to discover life and not work ourselves to death and regret the things we have not done in our healthy years.
My meaning of life is going back to the core of your soul, developing and being as spiritual as you can be. That means, accepting life as we see it, help to make the world a beautiful place for yourself and for others, and follow your destiny.
Being the light 🙂
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
It’s in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I’m a woman
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can’t touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,
They say they still can’t see.
It’s in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I’m a woman
Now you understand
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
It’s in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need for my care.
’Cause I’m a woman
*Maya Angelou, “Phenomenal Woman” from And Still I Rise. Copyright © 1978 by Maya Angelou