What did you have this morning for breakfast? Or were you so busy to get ready for work you didn’t have time and so you just thought to yourself that you will buy coffee and a doughnut on your way to work?
I didn’t have bread this morning but a chocolate bar, yes! What a luxury… I can choose to have whatever I want for breakfast. AND THIS MAKES ME FEEL SO WEALTHY!
I saw a video yesterday night before I went to sleep of a Syrian boy who didn’t have bread for a long time, and he was eating grass for the past days. GRASS PEOPLE, GRASS!!! He was calm, not crying, just responding to the questions asked by the person who was recording (Click here to watch the 36seconds video that kept me awake all night.)
I think that many should stop complaining about the “hard times” they have on a daily basis. I’m serious, when I ask someone who they are doing they start complaining about the weather, they were in traffic, or they did not have enough sleep. The funny thing is that THEY CAN CHANGE, the sad thing is that THEY ARE NOT OPEN TO CHANGE.
I have faith that the wealthy bread eaters can contribute to help those who have to eat grass to survive. I ENCOURAGE all of you to donate a small amount monthly to a charity (or more) that you want to support.
Those who are in need have put their FAITH and BELIEVE in a better world in our hands. And it is not a hard task, the least we can do is to help.
Stop complaining and start donating.
Praying and sending unconditional love to those in need, and may the creator lighten up their hearts and keep the faith up high.
A little more than 3 months ago I started a challenge, the 100 happy days challenge.
AND yesterday was my last day of posting a picture of my 100 happy days (of course not the end of my happiness). The challenge was to post each day a picture, a happy moment as I call it. Even on my worst days I still had to “search” for a happy moment. That is the challenge, you can’t skip a day! I HAD TO POST IT.
The failing percentage for this challenge is a little bit more than 70%, and I wanted to know if I belong to this group or still finish it despite of the challenges that we face in our daily lives.
When I look back I must say that I am VERY PROUD of myself. My subconscious mind has probably changed as well because I reached and did some awesome things in the past 3 months.
- Got a job which I REALLY needed because I had to save up some money for an amazing adventure. They even extended my contract twice, and yesterday was the third time (yeaaa, more money to save!)
- Blessed with my supportive brother and sisters
- Glad that my parents took good care of me when I was ill
- Started exercising on a more regular basis
- Run a PR for the 21.1 KM distance
- Booked my ticket to my dream destination
- Ran a marathon
- Visited a new city, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Got a spiritual healing
- Turned 27 years young and accepted the getting “older” process
- Accepted that people will find their own paths in life and say goodbye to you
- Ate delicious food without feeling guilty
- Started drinking more water
- Started to make motivation videos
- Started my own Facebook page Maanitalk
- Gave away an amazing book to one of my followers
- Started a blessing list (and I continue to add more things every day that I’m grateful for)
- Did volunteer work
- Met Nick Vujicic and took a selfie with him (haha)
- Met new and amazing people
- Had many many many cappuccino’s
- Took some pretty nice selfies
- AND MANY MORE HAPPINESS MOMENTS
To me, this challenge was about one simple fact… THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT. Very simple.
I encourage everybody to start this great challenge, and see for yourself what it will do to you and your life.
Let the HAPPY days continue, because life is great and God is good 🙂
Link to start the challenge—> click here