I have been trying to eat healthy since I came back from my holiday. I went to visit my families and when I am on a holiday I like to let myself go and enjoy all the food. I never calculate calories or such.
Since I came back to Sydney, I made sure that there is always something healthy to eat in the fridge. Yesterday, I was lying down in bed and I could not sleep. Scrolling down Instagram I found some very creative ways of having my yoghurt with my Muesli and fruit. I could not wait for the morning to come so I can create something delicious for myself.
And here it is:
Ingredients: Strawberries, Muesli, Nuts, Vanilla Yoghurt, Orange, Apple, and Berries 🙂
Since I am injured and I cannot exercise, I thought to myself I have to eat healthy because I am not moving a lot at the moment. This breakfast was delicious, fresh, smooth and crunchy.
Try it out and let me know your thoughts!
Follow me on Instagram for more inspiration and motivation.
A little more than 3 months ago I started a challenge, the 100 happy days challenge.
AND yesterday was my last day of posting a picture of my 100 happy days (of course not the end of my happiness). The challenge was to post each day a picture, a happy moment as I call it. Even on my worst days I still had to “search” for a happy moment. That is the challenge, you can’t skip a day! I HAD TO POST IT.
The failing percentage for this challenge is a little bit more than 70%, and I wanted to know if I belong to this group or still finish it despite of the challenges that we face in our daily lives.
When I look back I must say that I am VERY PROUD of myself. My subconscious mind has probably changed as well because I reached and did some awesome things in the past 3 months.
- Got a job which I REALLY needed because I had to save up some money for an amazing adventure. They even extended my contract twice, and yesterday was the third time (yeaaa, more money to save!)
- Blessed with my supportive brother and sisters
- Glad that my parents took good care of me when I was ill
- Started exercising on a more regular basis
- Run a PR for the 21.1 KM distance
- Booked my ticket to my dream destination
- Ran a marathon
- Visited a new city, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Got a spiritual healing
- Turned 27 years young and accepted the getting “older” process
- Accepted that people will find their own paths in life and say goodbye to you
- Ate delicious food without feeling guilty
- Started drinking more water
- Started to make motivation videos
- Started my own Facebook page Maanitalk
- Gave away an amazing book to one of my followers
- Started a blessing list (and I continue to add more things every day that I’m grateful for)
- Did volunteer work
- Met Nick Vujicic and took a selfie with him (haha)
- Met new and amazing people
- Had many many many cappuccino’s
- Took some pretty nice selfies
- AND MANY MORE HAPPINESS MOMENTS
To me, this challenge was about one simple fact… THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT. Very simple.
I encourage everybody to start this great challenge, and see for yourself what it will do to you and your life.
Let the HAPPY days continue, because life is great and God is good 🙂
Link to start the challenge—> click here