Hello fellow Human beings,
I feel so much attracted to this month’s full moon. Mostly it is about healing and letting go of old things that we hang on to and welcome new beginnings. It is time to heal as we are moving pretty fast into this year and I am sure you want to continue with clean energy. It is time to make things happen.
The challenge will be the over-thinking part, so don’t be afraid or angry at yourself when you catch yourself over-thinking a situation. Observe the thought, smile, and imagine it passing by like a cloud. If that doesn’t help, try to focus on your breath or be full aware of what you are doing at the moment. For example if you are walking, feel your legs taking a step, feel the ground, put your attention to the muscles that are moving and how the rest of your body is participating in the walking.
With that being said I have a very nice meditation that I would like to share with you. Below I will take you step-by-step from beginning to end and I hope you will have a great experience. Please share it with me if you wish, I would love to hear from you.
- Drink a glass of water. As you do this, think of positive changes you want to make in your life.
- Write those down on a piece of paper.
- Sit or lay down (I prefer to sit because I fall asleep easily) and take 7 deep breaths. When you feel completely calm bring your attention to your heart.
- Ask your heart, what is it that hurts you the most now. You might start feeling emotional, angry, sad, fearful etc. Don’t run away from the feeling and don’t open your eyes. Just look at this emotion/feeling and observe it. What is it doing, does it have a color, how is it acting with your mind and body.
- Ask the feeling why it is there, and what it has taught you during this time.
- When you get an answer say to yourself loud and clear: “I understand the lesson, I have learned it now, I let go of this situation and or feeling with ease and grace into the Universe”.
- Visualize and see it that this feeling is going up into the Universe.
- When you feel that you are calm and safe, take again 7 deep breaths.
- Now imagine the full moon full of positive energy, sending it your way (what you want to change and improve).
- Ask for guidance and ask how to move further with what you want to change. Any ideas coming up write it down.
- When you have got everything you feel you need say the following: “I accept the guidance of the Universe, I let the Universe show me all the right ways to move forward, I am ready to move forward”.
- Take 7 deep breaths, with every breath you take, feel the positive energy going into your body.
- Open your eyes and drink a glass of water.
I hope this will help you clear some energy and make you move forward. Nameste.
How many more blogs can I ever write with the title “Meaning Of Life”?.
As I was sitting in the subway yesterday, my eyes fell on this old man holding a laptop bag. He looked really tired, it was the end of a working day, so fair enough. But he didn’t only look tired, he looked drained from his daily life. BUT who am I to judge, maybe I just didn’t see it well, OR I just misunderstood what I saw.
I just felt sorry for this old man, he looked like he was 60 years of age, maybe a bit older. I started wondering what he had done with his life. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Not that I am living the life that I have always wanted. I still don’t know my complete destiny, and there are many days where I doubt myself and feel down. But I cannot complain, I thank my God every day. I just feel that I have to make people aware of life and the meaning of it while I am looking for it myself and share my experiences.
BACK to the point! I wish that people will find their own meaning of life, as in asking themselves what they think life is and actually follow their path to freedom. I wish that for everyone because we are all souls that want to discover life and not work ourselves to death and regret the things we have not done in our healthy years.
My meaning of life is going back to the core of your soul, developing and being as spiritual as you can be. That means, accepting life as we see it, help to make the world a beautiful place for yourself and for others, and follow your destiny.
Being the light 🙂
Another beautiful morning, how much I’m grateful for writing another blog. WELCOME MONDAY!
I got motivated by two videos I saw last week of Les Brown. He is amazing and when he speaks his words just hit you…. REAL HARD. Like BAM!!! He is so powerful and when I listen to him, his words always touch me. No matter what mood I’m in. He always manages to move something within me, a power, something starts to itch. I JUST WANT TO GET UP AND SCREAM
I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I (highly!!!!!) recommend you all to go and watch these two videos:
Video 1: Keep digging
Video 2: Negative people
I arrived at work, said good morning to my colleagues and got myself a cup of coffee. It’s Monday morning again and you can see it on people’s faces. Oohh they look so happy (being sarcastic is one of my strong points). And as I was checking my mailbox I heard some of my colleagues talking about the re-organization. They might be the next to leave, so they were talking about what will happen and if they have a plan B.
One of them said, well I guess I have to start looking for a new job again, I don’t have a back-up plan… I do have a business plan of 24 years ago when I was still in University. ‘A BUSINESS PLAN THAT IS STILL THERE FOR 24 YEARS’ yelled my mind. What did it do for 24 years??? Were you waiting for the idea to jump out of the paper and start working for itself? Or was it fear that was holding you back… Maybe people told you how stupid your idea was. Or you were searching for security so you took a job at a company where you have been working for many many many years.
And I was right, in this situation, it was the “security” that he was looking for. Security? A secure job? Haha, please don’t make me laugh. I think it is even more SECURE to work out your dream than working for someone else. Because SOMEDAY, SOMEONE might (more or less WILL) kick you out of their company, because THEY don’t need you anymore for their dreams.
What a morning… again the universe is sending me signals, and words and people and circumstances where my faith and knowledge is being confirmed. Work on your dream UNTIL you live it, BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR LIFE.
There is no secret of happiness. Writers, bloggers, authors, music makers, movies (and I) only use it to get your attention. How can happiness be a secret?
If it is a “secret” it means you have to look for it, ask around, do research, where the hell can you find happiness… Don’t be fooled by this “secret” because it is NOT a secret. Just like with your keys, you can’t search for your keys when you are holding them in your hand. Same goes for your happiness, you can’t look for it, it is not out there, you haven’t lost it! You already have it!!!
Just like you already have your mind, your eyes, your body, your SOUL. You already own it, you have it WITHIN YOU. What can be described as a “secret” is how to get it out of yourself again and recognize it.
YES, that is what people have lost, recognizing their own happiness. Society tells you how it is SUPPOSED to be, and when you don’t have what others paint as a “perfect” picture you start searching for it.
Folks, you posses the greatest happiness within you. Don’t listen to others and to society. Don’t watch TV and think that what you see is what you have to be. The internet is full of bullsh*t of what is right and what is wrong as well. Don’t let others mess with your happiness.
Your true happiness is defined by you and not by others.