I love my country so much, and one city has captured my heart forever! Baghdad, the most beautiful city in the world. Despite of the things that are happening now, I would still choose you over any other city in the whole world. Here are some pictures I found on the Internet of Iraq and Baghdad. It’s beautiful!
I just love them, sentences that make you happy and a bit high if you do it during meditation (yes high on meditation, IDEAL and LEGAL!)
I’m sharing mine with you because I think that everybody should know a couple of affirmations and read them on a daily basis.
- I love myself
- I listen to the voice within
- I accept myself
- I am perfect the way I am
- I treat myself with respect
- I know exacetely what I want
- I am being guided by the universe
- My life is getting better each and every day
- I see the beauty in every situation
- I learn everyday
- I know what success feels like
- I am successful
- I am love
- I am light
- I am one with the universe
- I vibrate on the same frequency as my dreams
- I have courage to step out of my comfort zone
- I am open to receive abundance
- I am a healthy person
- My body feels healthier each and every day
- Life is treating me well
- I radiate happiness
- I take the right decisions to reach my goals
- I am determined to succeed
- I look lovely each and every day
- I feel good each and every day
- I am grateful for my past, present and future
And these are a couple of the hundreds of affirmations someone can use. But it’s a start, and it’s better to take small steps than no steps as they say 🙂
A little more than 3 months ago I started a challenge, the 100 happy days challenge.
AND yesterday was my last day of posting a picture of my 100 happy days (of course not the end of my happiness). The challenge was to post each day a picture, a happy moment as I call it. Even on my worst days I still had to “search” for a happy moment. That is the challenge, you can’t skip a day! I HAD TO POST IT.
The failing percentage for this challenge is a little bit more than 70%, and I wanted to know if I belong to this group or still finish it despite of the challenges that we face in our daily lives.
When I look back I must say that I am VERY PROUD of myself. My subconscious mind has probably changed as well because I reached and did some awesome things in the past 3 months.
- Got a job which I REALLY needed because I had to save up some money for an amazing adventure. They even extended my contract twice, and yesterday was the third time (yeaaa, more money to save!)
- Blessed with my supportive brother and sisters
- Glad that my parents took good care of me when I was ill
- Started exercising on a more regular basis
- Run a PR for the 21.1 KM distance
- Booked my ticket to my dream destination
- Ran a marathon
- Visited a new city, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Got a spiritual healing
- Turned 27 years young and accepted the getting “older” process
- Accepted that people will find their own paths in life and say goodbye to you
- Ate delicious food without feeling guilty
- Started drinking more water
- Started to make motivation videos
- Started my own Facebook page Maanitalk
- Gave away an amazing book to one of my followers
- Started a blessing list (and I continue to add more things every day that I’m grateful for)
- Did volunteer work
- Met Nick Vujicic and took a selfie with him (haha)
- Met new and amazing people
- Had many many many cappuccino’s
- Took some pretty nice selfies
- AND MANY MORE HAPPINESS MOMENTS
To me, this challenge was about one simple fact… THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT. Very simple.
I encourage everybody to start this great challenge, and see for yourself what it will do to you and your life.
Let the HAPPY days continue, because life is great and God is good 🙂
Link to start the challenge—> click here
There is no secret of happiness. Writers, bloggers, authors, music makers, movies (and I) only use it to get your attention. How can happiness be a secret?
If it is a “secret” it means you have to look for it, ask around, do research, where the hell can you find happiness… Don’t be fooled by this “secret” because it is NOT a secret. Just like with your keys, you can’t search for your keys when you are holding them in your hand. Same goes for your happiness, you can’t look for it, it is not out there, you haven’t lost it! You already have it!!!
Just like you already have your mind, your eyes, your body, your SOUL. You already own it, you have it WITHIN YOU. What can be described as a “secret” is how to get it out of yourself again and recognize it.
YES, that is what people have lost, recognizing their own happiness. Society tells you how it is SUPPOSED to be, and when you don’t have what others paint as a “perfect” picture you start searching for it.
Folks, you posses the greatest happiness within you. Don’t listen to others and to society. Don’t watch TV and think that what you see is what you have to be. The internet is full of bullsh*t of what is right and what is wrong as well. Don’t let others mess with your happiness.
Your true happiness is defined by you and not by others.